MAVEX Callus Peeling Ultra 10 sachets – Proffesional ProductSKU:MX010SKU:MX010
Out of stock
MAVEX Callus Peeling VEGETAL box 10 sachets: A multi-purpose next-generation foot beauty treatment, natural, acid-free, with 99.5% ingredients of natural and plant origin. The Vegetal Pedicure.
Please Note: This is a Professional Treatment only available for Beauticians and Podiatrists.
In just 15 minutes Callus Peeling VEGETAL without using blades or drills, gently removes cracked, hard and callused skin leaving feet wonderfully soft and feeling incredibly light. 100% safe without risk of infection.
About Mavex Callus Peeling:
11 years since the revolutionary treatment was launched onto the market and millions of treatments were carried out worldwide, Mavex is again revolutionising the world of professional pedicures with a world first.
The real technological breakthrough of CALLUS PEELING VEGETAL® is the innovative Mavex Keratolytic Phytocomplex, which Mavex laboratories – based on an ancient Swiss Alpine herbal formula – have perfected during more than 5 years’ research in close collaboration with podiatrists and universities.
Keratolytic Phytocomplex is obtained from a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and medicinal plants, incorporated in a phospholipid structure capable of conveying, in an efficient and biocompatible manner, the active principles contained in the plant extracts, promoting an effective and fast keratolytic action.
Thanks to the strength of the formula’s medicinal plants, CALLUS PEELING VEGETAL is both exceptionally delicate and unbeatably effective, carrying out 6 powerful natural actions:
1. FOOT CLEANSING: Spray Natural Sanitiser Cleanser directly onto feet and massage until fully absorbed. Do not rinse.
2. APPLICATION OF PATCHES: After putting on gloves, pour the contents of one pouch into the provided tray and apply the 4 CALLUS PEELING patches onto the calloused area of the feet.
3. FIXING IN PLACE AND APPLICATION: Wrap both foot tight in cling film and wait for 15 min.
4. CALLOUSNESS REMOVAL: Remove a single patch (leave the others on the feet).
Remove the calloused skin using the scraper, then dry the foot.
5. POLISHING: Apply the adhesive onto the brush. Polish quickly with enough pressure and speed, without stopping, until rolls of calloused skin start to detach. Once this stage is finished, repeat stage 4.
6. RINSING: At the end of the treatment, rinse feet with water and dry thoroughly.
7. CREAM MASSAGE: Apply a small quantity of Intensive Foot Repair Cream and massage the entire foot gently until fully absorbed.
MAVEX Callus Peeling VEGETAL:CALLUS REMOVER
Katia Palagano and Emanuele Avai, who with over 30 years of experience in the world of professional cosmetics, in 2009 anticipating the need for increasingly natural and environmentally friendly cosmetic products founded Mavex SA in Lamone, Switzerland. The adventure began with a refined foot spa treatment with Alpine Herbs and Salt Crystals from the Swiss Alps, which immediately opened the doors of the best spas around the world to the Mavex Switzerland brand.
After a short time followed the launch of a real technological innovation that revolutionized the world of professional pedicure: the CALLUSPEELING treatment, which, despite countless attempts of copying it, after more than 10 years of undisputed success remains the uncontested leader in the world. Strong of the success obtained with the first products and understood that the need for naturalness associated with high performance and high-end products was the right way, new professional lines were developed, face and body.
Highly effective professional products and treatments able to give high level results, true sensory emotions designed for the most demanding customers. In the wake of an undisputed success, in a few years the brand has grown exponentially. Mavex products are used today by beauty centers and spas of the best hotels around the world, a clear sign of the undisputed success of a strong and innovative brand that has been able to stand out above all for quality and innovation, and the numerous awards and recognitions received internationally are proof of this.